MODULE 5.5: BUILDINGS
Tips ´n Tools
Selected recommendations for advanced energy performance in buildings
- for Strong Implementation, The Coalition for Energy Savings. EU Energy Efficiency Directive (2012/27EU) – Guidebook
- Sustainable building Guide – Retro fitting existing buildings, Cornwall Council.
- Energy Efficiency and Historic Buildings: Application of Part L of the Building Regulations to historic and traditionally constructed buildings, English Heritage.
- State of the Art of ICT for Smart Buildings as well as 12 relevant and recommended projects by the European Commission.
- CASCADE Benchmark for energy-efficient district & buildings
- CASCADE peer review manual
- Policy Comparative Tool, the first interactive tool that enables you to compare the world’s best practice policies for new buildings (residential and commercial)
- Tools for Sustainable Renovation Procurement – State of the Art, SCI-Network.
- Tools for energy efficient construction procurement: PromisE, LEED for Existing Buildings (EB), Klima:Aktiv building standard, Statsbygg life cycle costing (LCC) tool, SMART SPP: LCC & CO2 assessment tool, Forum for the Future: WLC & CO2 tool, Building conservation report and energy evaluation – SCI-Network.
- SB Tool, International Initiative for a Sustainable Built Environment.
- Catalogue of selected innovations in technologies and materials for green buildings already in use in the European public sector, SCI-Network.
- Glossary gathering key terms in the field of buildings’ energy performance.
Continue to the next module...>>