MODULE 2: SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND CLIMATE ACTION (SECAP) PLANNING
Level 2: Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Planning
-guidance to review procurement in an existing SECAP-
“Improve, enhance, and accelerate action!”
Main issue addressed in this module:
- Your SECAP is an action plan. It shows the strategy of your Local Government (political commitment and internal structuring to go beyond the 2020 targets) but, most of all, it shows the tactics (the single actions and means planned) that need to be implemented to reach a significant GHG reduction.
- A good SECAP implementation should always follow the plan-do-check-act approach, where planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, revising and keeping on implementing are part of the same process, the SECAP process.
- In this advanced module you will find ideas to:
- Review and enhance the scope of your SECAP
- Institutionalise your SECAP
- Cooperate with infra/supra LGs in SECAP planning and implementation
- Finance your SECAP
- Monitor and Evaluate your SECAP