MODULE 8: WATER
Level 2: Advanced training on water and energy
-guidance to review procurement in an existing SEAP-
“Optimise the water-energy nexus in your whole community!”
Main issues addressed in this module:
- In this advanced Module on on Water you will find details on how to optimise the water-energy nexus (the interconnection between water and energy), with specific issues relevant to your Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP) including:
- Strengthening the water-energy nexus by addressing sufficiency, efficiency and sustainability.
- Following an integrated management approach to water
- Networking and knowledge exchange between local governments and businesses leads to influencing market evolution
- Communication and evaluation of results
- How to generate political support for green energy / low carbon purchasing
- Introducing products, services and works with a high environmental relief potential such as events, vehicles and food / catering
Too advanced for you? Go to the start-up level Water module to get an introduction to the topic.